Porcelain Veneers in Houston, TX
Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic or porcelain shells that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth. The goal of veneers is to enhance, brighten, and create a perfect smile.
Why Get Porcelain Veneers?
Dental patients opt for porcelain veneers for many reasons, but they’re primarily sought after because they are a minimally invasive way to achieve a perfect smile compared to other cosmetic dentistry options such as crowns or braces. Porcelain veneers are an excellent choice for enhancing your smile because the color and translucence of porcelain is a great match for the natural appearance of tooth enamel. Porcelain is stain resistant as well, so your smile will stay bright.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers:
- Immediate results – You can instantly achieve a perfect smile once the veneers have been bonded to your teeth.
- Comparable to natural teeth – Porcelain veneers are made to match the shade and shape of your natural teeth while providing strength and protection as the enamel—or outer layer—of your teeth.
- Easy care – Porcelain veneers are easy to care for; you would treat them just like you would your natural teeth, with regular brushing and flossing. Proper dental hygiene will allow your veneers to last a very long time.
- Close large spaces and gaps between teeth
- Whiten teeth that are severely stained or discolored
- Improve the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth
- Correct slightly crooked teeth
- Restore teeth that are broken, chipped, worn, or fractured