Care and Commitment
From the waiting area to the exam room, our practice is staffed with professionals who are very dedicated to your oral health. Using advanced, state-of-the-art equipment designed for efficiency and your safety in mind, we are able to provide you with quality care. As you walk through our office, you will see that we keep everything comfortable, clean, and sterilized—because your comfort and safety is our number one priority. Our approach to dental care is all about the patient experience–YOUR experience–and we are committed to providing a personal touch to each visit that shows how much we care.
- Digital X-Rays and Digital Panoramic X-Rays – Digital X-rays have the ability to take images of your teeth with a significantly less amount of radiation compared to traditional film X-rays, making them a safer alternative for children and pregnant women alike. In addition, digital X-rays produce immediate images, allowing our dental professionals to reach a diagnosis faster, and starting your treatment sooner.
- Dry Shield Patient Comfort System – The Dry Shield Dental Isolation System is a new dental device that allows our dentist to work more efficiently by serving as an all-in-one tool; it not only suctions fluid—it also protects your tongue, shields your airway, and even serves as a bite block. This system was created with the patient’s comfort in mind; it is made with soft, flexible material so you can remain comfortable throughout your entire appointment.
- Intraoral Camera – Intraoral cameras have the ability to provide us with live, updated images of your teeth in harder-to-see places. They even allow you to see what we see as we explore your teeth, which can help you be more informed about your diagnosis and treatment.
- Wine Bar – A trip to the dentist is now something to “wine” about!
- Warm Scented Towels
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Charging Station
Comfortable Anesthesia Options
- Rx Strength Topical – Also known as “numbing gel,” topical anesthesia is applied to the gums to prevent pain and discomfort.
- Nitrous Oxide – Nitrous oxide—known to patients as “laughing gas”—is a mixture of gas and oxygen which is administered through a soft mask. The gas is used to ease any feelings of anxiety patients feel during a dental procedure.
Emergency Dental Services
Dental emergencies often require immediate attention from a dental professional. These situations can lead to severe pain, discomfort, and swelling and need to be addressed immediately. Because of this, our office offers immediate dental emergency care and services, ready for you when you need us the most.
Comprehensive Dental Care in One Location
At Hermann Park Smiles, we are extremely qualified to handle every aspect of your oral and dental care, so you are always in capable hands. However, if we need to refer out, we promise to always send you to carefully vetted colleagues that we know and trust and will apply the same professional ethics in their own office as we do ours.
To learn more about the amenities at our dental office in Houston, Texas, and to schedule your appointment with our wonderful dentist, Dr. Sharel Sly, we invite you to contact us today.